Ted jossy Very dramatic and deep
I like how there is a line of light and darkness, and how the lightning adds a bit of drama
I really like the photo because it really looks like a storm and the lighting makes it look so incredible.
I like how there is a pretty setting (bright) and then lightening (dark) side.
this is interesting. there is a storm, but over there is clear.
I really liked the different color tones from the black,to the blue, to the yellowish white.
I love how the lighting in the lower right hand color fades to white, and how the storm seams to move when you look at it
I like how this picture captures a few different shades of blue. I also like the lightning creeping out from the cloud.
I like the little flash of lightning at the corner, it makes you want to look at the whole picture instead of the obvious.
i Really Like How Its Kind Of Two Completely Different Backgrounds, Yet It Looks Amazing.
Wow, this image captures the intensity of the mix between the lightning and the clouds. Good pic.
This pictured completely wowed me its incredible how someone was able to get such a good shot of this event.
Ted jossy Very dramatic and deep
ReplyDeleteI like how there is a line of light and darkness, and how the lightning adds a bit of drama
ReplyDeleteI really like the photo because it really looks like a storm and the lighting makes it look so incredible.
ReplyDeleteI like how there is a pretty setting (bright) and then lightening (dark) side.
ReplyDeletethis is interesting. there is a storm, but over there is clear.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the different color tones from the black,to the blue, to the yellowish white.
ReplyDeleteI love how the lighting in the lower right hand color fades to white, and how the storm seams to move when you look at it
ReplyDeleteI like how this picture captures a few different shades of blue. I also like the lightning creeping out from the cloud.
ReplyDeleteI like the little flash of lightning at the corner, it makes you want to look at the whole picture instead of the obvious.
ReplyDeletei Really Like How Its Kind Of Two Completely Different Backgrounds, Yet It Looks Amazing.
ReplyDeleteWow, this image captures the intensity of the mix between the lightning and the clouds. Good pic.
ReplyDeleteThis pictured completely wowed me its incredible how someone was able to get such a good shot of this event.
ReplyDelete